§1 Subject of the contract
1. Different training packages are to be booked, which differ in the number of training units and related additional services (e.g. training plans). Further offers can be put together individually and only after consultation with the personal trainer.
2. Type, scope and location of the training unit are individually agreed with the customer. A training unit usually lasts 60 minutes, but can also be adjusted at the customer's request.
3. The training sessions take place in the premises of the Viva Fitness Studio on Robert-Bosch-Straße in Münster, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
§2 Duration of contract
1. The contract ends automatically after all booked units and additional services (e.g. training plans) of the respective training package have been carried out without the need for termination by either party.
2. If the trainer has to end the cooperation earlier for unforeseeable reasons, the customer will be reimbursed for the units that are still open.
§3 Appointment & Cancellation
1. All training units are only agreed in advance in writing or verbally after consultation with the trainer. These agreed dates are binding.
2. A cancellation or short-term change of the training date must be made by the customer at least 12 hours before the start of the appointment. Otherwise, the agreed fee for the booked service will be charged in full.
3. In the event of illness or other absence that has been communicated to the trainer in good time, the dates not used will of course be made up for.
1. The remuneration shall be paid in advance of the use of the services as a one-time payment, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
1. The participation of the customer in the training sessions is voluntary and on your own responsibility. A liability for damages caused by the trainer, comes only in the case of demonstrable gross negligence or intent into consideration.
2. The trainer is not liable beyond the performance of its owed service for any non-achievement of the purpose pursued by the customer with the entry into the contract.
3. Insurance against accidents during the training time and on the direct way to and from the training site is the responsibility of the customer. The trainer excludes any liability for this.
§6 Other agreements
1. Both parties undertake to maintain confidentiality regarding any business and trade secrets as well as other private information, even beyond the termination of the framework agreement.
§7 Data protection
1. The trainer collects, stores, processes and uses personal information exclusively for the fulfillment of the PT service and for the promotion of other own products and services. Access to the stored data has Christopher Schröer and companies commissioned with the execution of the contract. The data will not be transferred to third parties.
Further information on data protection can be found at https://chrisfit.de/en/data-policy.
§8 Final provisions
1. Unless otherwise stipulated in these contractual provisions, amendments, supplements or ancillary agreements must be made in writing in order to be valid.
2. Should individual provisions of this contract be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after conclusion of the contract, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The above provisions shall apply mutatis mutandis in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete. Section 139 BGB shall not apply.